Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update

This is what I have been up to for the last 3 months. What a CRAZY busy time it was. So many hours of editing!!! But all well worth it. Here is my work and the results of lots of hard work!

Also I want to announce that I am expecting my 3rd boy and due March 6th. I will be taking a well deserved 3 months off staring February 1st. So if you would like to schedule a shoot before I take my leave, hurry cause slots are filling fast.

My family Shoots

Here is My husbands sister's family The Millers.









My Family The Hatch's, Bowman's, and Brewers
These are my little stinkers


Brennen

Bryson

The Bowman's





My Brother Tyler and his family



My parents with their 5 grandsons. One more on the way!



The Hatch's



My Nephew Miles


My sisters Mariah and Jezerea

My Parents

The Brewer's-My sister Keshia and husband Scott

My brother Logan and his family

My niece Elly

My husbands brother Ryan and his family

My husbands brother Brett and wife Hayley



Shawna Maternity Shoot-Bella Via







Camryn New Born Shoot





Tueller Family Shoot-Market Street













Bodero Family Shoot-MAC










Nancy and Chris Engagements Shoot-Down Town Phoenix










Lucy New Born Shoot










DeLoen Family Shoot-Bella Via








Carter New Born Shoot









Halverson Family Shoot-Market Street









Wiscombe Family Shoot-Tempe Center of the Arts









Logan New Born Shoot













Larsen Family Shoot-Pecan Groves












Merrill Family Shoot-MAC










My Cousin Heath Hatch and his family-MAC







Gainey Family Shoot-Val Vist Lakes





Kaleb and Megan Wedding














My cousin Kaleb and Megan Engagements-MAC





Carrenza Family Shoot-Bella Via





My Good Firend Katie and Family-Old Town Gilbert







King Family Shoot-MAC


0 comments: